|Type of Degree||Master of Science|
|Time to Complete||19 months|
|Clinical Hours||750 hours of mentoring and supervision included in the program|
BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons is the highly respected Master of Science in Behavior Analysis program delivered online from Simmons University. The program can be completed in 19 months and prepares students for leadership roles in the rapidly growing field of applied behavior analysis.
The program’s innovative curriculum is built on integrating theory, research and practice across a variety of applications in order to effectively prepare students to enter the field as exemplary scientist-practitioners. In addition, students complete rigorous group and one-on-one mentoring components, during which they receive individualized feedback on mastering key concepts and applications. This preparation has expanded students’ career potential and produced strong results on the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®) examination for on-campus graduates.
Highlights of Simmons’ online ABA graduate program include:
- BACB-required mentoring incorporated into the program
- No GRE required
- Attend live, online classes
- Access high-quality video course content 24/7
- Nationally-recognized expert faculty
BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons provides students with the tools to take and pass the BCBA® exam. The curriculum is approved by Behavior Analyst Certification Board® and incorporates the mentoring and supervision hours required to sit for the exam. Graduates of Simmons’ on-campus program boast an 83% average BCBA® exam pass rate compared to the national average of 65%.
The program’s rigorous, practice-based curriculum focuses on contemporary research and the full range of ABA principles and applications, including special education, behavioral medicine, organizational behavior management, instructional design and animal training.
Applied Behavior Analysis Class Sequence
In order to enroll in BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons, applicants must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. The following materials must be submitted in order to apply for the program:
- Completed online application form
- Current résumé
- One essay
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- TOEFL or IELTS scores, if applicable
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75 (Fee is reduced to $45 if application is submitted on or before the priority deadline)
- GRE scores are not required for admission, but will be accepted if the applicant chooses to submit them
Request More Information
Learn about BehaviorAnalysis@Simmons.